EVALU18 PRODUCT LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Product Liability - Disclaimer
Some products may include a “Fixing Kit” (and any of our own Products) with their own suggested care and hanging instructions. These are in the form of a “Tips Sheet” and have been designed for ease of use and convenience and based upon generally accepted common sense principles.
- The instructions which are provided via Us are not given as actual firm advice that you should rely upon. If you do not feel you have sufficient personal skills or capability to fit the kit to hang your artwork, then you should consider consulting with or engaging an authorised Fitter or Handyman. The Tips Sheet are given under the following terms & conditions and notices as follows. Please review carefully.
- These terms and conditions include limited warranties and disclaimers of liabilities. Keeping, using or using our Products indicates your agreement to these terms. If you do not wish to agree to these terms, you should not use our Products.
- This product is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
- Our products are designed for consumer or “Home Use” only and are not designed nor offered for Professional Use.
- The fixing kit may contain small parts or components which could cause choking or other internal injury if swallowed. You should prevent any access to by children, vulnerable adults , pets or other animals.
Use limitation & Level of Risk
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell, any information, Tips Sheet, services obtained or Products, obtained from us, our website or our products.
- Products from us include our Tips Sheet for the fixing of your artwork. You should be aware that there are some risks of personal injury or damage from your DIY activities to the artwork or any wall or surface to be affixed to. Users of our products or fixing kit choose to do so at their own risk.
Your Assumption of Risk
- By buying, using, or allowing the use of our products, you expressly and voluntarily assume the risk of death or other personal injury or potential damage to property or other third-parties sustained whilst using our product/s.
- Additionally, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any and all negligence or personal injury claims or any third-party claims arising from the use or misuse of our products.
Entire Obligation & Applicable Law/ Jurisdiction
- This PRODUCT LIABILITY DISCLAIMER states and affirms the entire obligation with respect to our products. If any part of this disclaimer is determined to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, including, but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms are governed by the Laws of England & Wales.
- You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of England in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of our
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which our products are offered at any time.
- Any such changes will be notified when they appear attached to our Products in any future update.
- These Product Liability Terms and Conditions are “V1” and effective 1st June 2020.