ARTIST: Joe McDonnell
Opened in 1891, Burnham & Berrow is one of the oldest courses in England, with multiple architectural greats having left their creative marks - Harry Colt, Alister MacKenzie, Herbert Fowler and Martin Ebert, to name a few.
Three of the courses most famous holes are available here as individual artworks. Hole 9 - Wreck, Hole 14 - Old Mill & Hole 17 - Majuba. Click here to see artworks of the full course map.
- Fine art giclée print
- Hahnemühle museum grade paper (200gsm)
FRAMED CANVAS DETAILS:
- Our most popular 'ready to hang' premium product on textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Solid black wooden frame sits away from the canvas edge by approx 5mm, giving a distinct floating effect
A FEW MORE THINGS:
- See our Shipping policy for delivery destinations, costs, times and customs/duties.
- Most prints are rolled for protection in a cardboard tube. On arrival, flatten your print by carefully lying it under heavy books for a day or roll and place back in the tube the opposite way.
- Our FAQs may answer your other questions. If not, please get in touch!