Old Tom as you’ve never seen him before? This highly recognisable image of the worlds most famous golf architect, Old Tom Morris, has been brought to life with a technique known as digital colourisation in this fine art giclée print. We love this modern twist on a photograph that dates to 1880. It just makes us smile!
- Available sizes: A4 or A3, 10 x 8" or 12 x 16"
- White border
- Museum grade, smooth, fine art paper
- Unframed (read this blog for some framing advice)
FLOAT FRAMED CANVAS DETAILS:
- Available size: 12 x 16" (approx. A3)
- Textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Premium product - ready to hang
- Solid black wooden frame sits away from the canvas edge by approx 5mm, giving a distinct floating effect
A FEW MORE THINGS:
- See our Shipping policy for delivery destinations, costs, times and customs/duties (where applicable). If your delivery destination is not shown as standard please contact us
- Our FAQs may answer your other questions. If not, please get in touch!
- Colourisation by Mario Unger
ST ANDREWS LINKS TRUST
Sales of this item help preserve the Home of Golf®. This product is officially licensed by St Andrews Links. St Andrews Links, St Andrews, Home of Golf, Old Course, Jubilee Course, Castle Course, New Course, Hell Bunker, Road Hole, Valley of Sin and Tom Morris are all registered trademarks of St Andrews Links Trust. All rights reserved.