The Royal St. George's Golf Club needs no introduction. Host to the Open Championship, recognised and loved worldwide, it is undoubtedly a 'bucket list' course. Now, thanks to the talent of Liverpool based artist Joe McDonnell, who has perfected a contemporary watercolour technique, you can own a piece of stunning official artwork.
Available in the Royal St. George's Collection is the full course map, and individual works of holes 4, 5, 6, 16 & 18. All are available as museum grade fine art giclée prints or our premium black float framed canvas.
- Print Size: 30 x 40cm (12 x 16" approx.)
- Fine art giclée print on museum grade, textured, Hahnemühle paper
FLOAT FRAMED CANVAS DETAILS:
- Canvas Size: 12 x 16"
- Textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Solid black wooden frame sits away from the canvas edge by approx 5mm, giving a distinct floating effect
A FEW MORE THINGS:
- Bespoke frames can be made to order. Please contact us with your request
- See our Shipping policy for delivery destinations, costs, times and customs/duties (where applicable). If your delivery destination is not shown as standard please contact us
- Our FAQs may answer your other questions. If not, please get in touch!
- Read the full review of Royal St. George's on Evalu18
- Visit the Royal St. George's website