NOTE: These sizes are best for International Customers. Click here for UK sizes.
The Royal St. George's Golf Club needs no introduction. Host to the Open Championship, recognised and loved worldwide, it is undoubtedly a 'bucket list' course. Now, thanks to the talent of Liverpool based artist Joe McDonnell, who has perfected a contemporary watercolour technique, you can own a piece of stunning official artwork.
Available in the Royal St. George's Collection is the full course map, and individual works of holes 4, 5, 6 & 18. All are available as museum grade fine art giclée prints or our premium black float framed canvas.
- USA/International Sizes: 12 x 16", 18 x 24" or 24 x 32" (Click here for UK sizes)
- Fine art giclée print on museum grade, textured, Hahnemühle paper
FLOAT FRAMED CANVAS DETAILS:
- Canvas Size: 18 x 24" or 24 x 32"
- Textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Solid black wooden frame sits away from the canvas edge by approx 5mm, giving a distinct floating effect
A FEW MORE THINGS:
- Bespoke frames can be made to order. Please contact us with your request
- See our Shipping policy for delivery destinations, costs, times and customs/duties (where applicable). If your delivery destination is not shown as standard please contact us
- Our FAQs may answer your other questions. If not, please get in touch!
- Read the full review of Royal St. George's on Evalu18
- Visit the Royal St. George's website