ARTIST: Joe McDonnell
The 4th is named after the local who would pitch up and sell ‘Ginger Beer’ to thirsty golfers. This hole is the backdrop of the famous Charles Lees painting, ‘The Golfers – A Grand Match Played Over St Andrews Links in 1841’.
Researched by Evalu18 and inspired by Dr. Alister MacKenzie’s 1924 map, each hole has been meticulously researched. With every named bunker, hump and hollow clearly marked, we have arguably the most feature-complete map of the Old Course ever produced. Read the hole by hole review on Evalu18.
- Fine art giclée print on museum-grade Hahnemühle paper OR
- Premium float framed canvas - black wooden frame sits away from canvas edge by approx 5mm, giving a distinct floating effect
- View all artworks in the St Andrews Collection
ST ANDREWS LINKS TRUST
This product is officially licensed by St Andrews Links. St Andrews Links, St Andrews, Home of Golf, Old Course, Jubilee Course, Castle Course, New Course, Hell Bunker, Road Hole, Valley of Sin and Tom Morris are all registered trademarks of St Andrews Links Trust. All rights reserved. Sales of this item help preserve the Home of Golf®