St Andrews Old Course® – the undisputed Home of Golf®. This captivating, digitally-painted watercolour showcases the world’s most famous course like never before, on this black float framed canvas.
Inspired by Dr. Alister MacKenzie’s 1924 map, and with guidance from some of the world's leading Old Course experts, each hole has been meticulously researched. With every named bunker, hump and hollow clearly marked, we have arguably the most feature-complete map of the Old Course ever produced.
Perhaps you’ve been lucky enough to play the course; perhaps it's on your bucket list. Either way, every golf fan will love owning this framed golf masterpiece.
As official licensees of St Andrews Links Trust, each canvas carries their famous logo with pride and every sale contributes to the maintenance and preservation of the Old Course®.
- Canvas Size: 18 x 24" or 24 x 32" (not including frame)
- Textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Solid black wooden frame sits away from the canvas edge by approx 5mm, giving a distinct floating effect
- Artist & Copyright: Joe McDonnell
- Sales of this item help preserve the Home of Golf®
YES! View our Unframed Prints Collection.
SHIPPING COSTS & DESTINATIONS
- Shipping starts from £9.99
- This items ships to the UK & Ireland, USA mainland, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden. See details here
- Contact us for a quote if your country is not listed
- See our Shipping policy for prices shipping destinations, delivery times, packaging and customs/duties (where applicable)
HANGING YOUR CANVAS
Whilst a basic hanging kit is included, it may not be suited to all types of walls. Due to the many variables, we are unable to offer advice or take liability for the hanging of the canvas. Please consult a qualified tradesperson should you need advice.
ST ANDREWS LINKS TRUST
This product is officially licensed by St Andrews Links. St Andrews Links, St Andrews, Home of Golf, Old Course, Jubilee Course, Castle Course, New Course, Hell Bunker, Road Hole, Valley of Sin and Tom Morris are all registered trademarks of St Andrews Links Trust. All rights reserved.