Where golf meets the Atlantic. This James Braid designed course situated on high sand dunes with stunning sea and estuary views has turned out to be an incredible addition to the portfolio of Joe McDonnell. Holes 6 & 10 are available as individual artworks, which compliment the full course map - click here to view.
- Fine art giclée print
- Paper Options:
- Smooth museum grade paper - 200gsm
- Textured Hahnemühle museum grade paper - 310gsm
FLOAT FRAMED CANVAS DETAILS:
- Our most popular 'ready to hang' premium product on textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Solid black wooden frame sits away from the canvas edge by approx 5mm, giving a distinct floating effect
A FEW MORE THINGS:
- See our Shipping policy for delivery destinations, costs, times and customs/duties.
- Most prints are rolled for protection in a cardboard tube. On arrival, flatten your print by carefully lying it under heavy books for a day or roll and place back in the tube the opposite way.
- Read our tips on framing your print here.
- Our FAQs may answer your other questions. If not, please get in touch!