Until 1972, the 10th was the only nameless hole at the Old Course®. Such was his love for the course and the people of St Andrews, it was decided that hole 10 should bear the name of the town’s adopted son - Bobby Jones.
St Andrews Old Course® – the undisputed Home of Golf®. Each and every hole making up the most famous course in the world has its own charm and history, which is why we have created a print of every individual hole - meticulously researched with every bunker, hump and hollow clearly marked.
- Fine art giclée print
- Textured Hahnemühle museum grade paper (310gsm)
- FREE worldwide shipping on this print
FRAMED CANVAS DETAILS:
- Our most popular 'ready to hang' premium product on textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Solid black wooden frame sits away from the canvas edge by approx 5mm, giving a distinct floating effect
A FEW MORE THINGS:
- See our Shipping policy for delivery destinations, costs, times and customs/duties.
- Most prints are rolled for protection in a cardboard tube. On arrival, flatten your print by carefully lying it under heavy books for a day or roll and place back in the tube the opposite way.
- Read our tips on framing your print here.
- Our FAQs may answer your other questions. If not, please get in touch!
ST ANDREWS LINKS TRUST
This product is officially licensed by St Andrews Links. St Andrews Links, St Andrews, Home of Golf, Old Course, Jubilee Course, Castle Course, New Course, Hell Bunker, Road Hole, Valley of Sin and Tom Morris are all registered trademarks of St Andrews Links Trust. All rights reserved. Sales of this item help preserve the Home of Golf®