Regarded by many as the best three shot hole in the history of the game, the 14th 'Long' is home to Perdition bunker or, as it’s more widely known, Hell®. Not to be outdone, the rarely-referenced Benty and Dunny’s (named for Willie Dunn) also make an appearance.
St Andrews Old Course® – the undisputed Home of Golf®. Each and every hole making up the most famous course in the world has its own charm and history, which is why we have created a print of every individual hole - meticulously researched with every bunker, hump and hollow clearly marked. Pick and choose your favourite holes and don't forget to check out the master map too!
As official licensees of St Andrews Links Trust, each hole carries their famous logo with pride and every sale contributes to the maintenance and preservation of the Old Course®.
If you love the Old Course®, why not read our hole by hole playing guide on Evalu18.com after you've bought your print!
- Print size: 30 x 40cm (12 x 16" approx.)
- Museum grade, textured, Hahnemühle paper (310gsm)
- Artist & Copyright: Joe McDonnell
- Sales of this item help preserve the Home of Golf®
YES! View our Framed Canvas Collection.
SHIPPING COSTS & DESTINATIONS
- £4.99 or FREE on unframed print orders over £75
- Destinations: UK, USA, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden
- Please contact us to ship to other destinations
- See our Shipping policy for, delivery times, packaging and customs/duties (where applicable)
ST ANDREWS LINKS TRUST
This product is officially licensed by St Andrews Links. St Andrews Links, St Andrews, Home of Golf, Old Course, Jubilee Course, Castle Course, New Course, Hell Bunker, Road Hole, Valley of Sin and Tom Morris are all registered trademarks of St Andrews Links Trust. All rights reserved.