The 2nd is a strategically subtle hole. Teeing off beside the Himalayas Putting Course, you're given a glimpse of the world-famous 17th to your left as you follow the fairway through its bottle neck to the first double green at The Old Course®.
St Andrews Old Course® – the undisputed Home of Golf®. Each and every hole making up the most famous course in the world has its own charm and history, which is why we have created a print of every individual hole - meticulously researched with every bunker, hump and hollow clearly marked.
- Fine art giclée print
- Textured Hahnemühle museum grade paper (310gsm)
- FREE worldwide shipping on this print
FRAMED CANVAS DETAILS:
- Our most popular 'ready to hang' premium product on textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Solid black wooden frame sits away from the canvas edge by approx 5mm, giving a distinct floating effect
A FEW MORE THINGS:
- See our Shipping policy for delivery destinations, costs, times and customs/duties.
- Most prints are rolled for protection in a cardboard tube. On arrival, flatten your print by carefully lying it under heavy books for a day or roll and place back in the tube the opposite way.
- Read our tips on framing your print here.
- Our FAQs may answer your other questions. If not, please get in touch!
ST ANDREWS LINKS TRUST
This product is officially licensed by St Andrews Links. St Andrews Links, St Andrews, Home of Golf, Old Course, Jubilee Course, Castle Course, New Course, Hell Bunker, Road Hole, Valley of Sin and Tom Morris are all registered trademarks of St Andrews Links Trust. All rights reserved. Sales of this item help preserve the Home of Golf®