NOTE: Change currency in the menu for USD/EUR/AUD.
Our first WaterMaps in the USA - and what a way to start! Sweetens Cove is a hand crafted, King-Collins designed course that has justifiably caused a social media storm with its all-star founding team and its new approach to what makes great golf; an ethos that resonates strongly with us here at Evalu18 (it's not the clubhouse!!!).
Artist Joe McDonnell has worked from afar to produce these incredible maps in two variants - 'Standard' routing and 'Illuminati' routing.
View the Sweetens Cove collection to view all artworks of this course. So much to choose from - which do I want? To coin a Sweetens Cove phrase... "If you know, you know".
- Print sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Fine art giclée print on museum grade paper
FLOAT FRAMED CANVAS DETAILS:
- Canvas sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Our most popular 'ready to hang' premium product on textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Solid black wooden frame sits away from the canvas edge by approx 5mm, giving a distinct floating effect
A FEW MORE THINGS:
- Shipped from UK, USA, EU & AUS - meaning no import if you reside there!
- See our Shipping policy for delivery destinations, costs, times and customs/duties (where applicable). If your delivery destination is not shown as standard, that's no problem, just contact us.
- Most prints are rolled for protection in a sturdy cardboard tube. On arrival we would suggest flattening your print by carefully lying it under heavy books for a day or roll and place back in the tube the opposite way.
- Need framing advice? Read our suggestions.
- Our FAQs may answer your other questions. If not, please get in touch!
- And finally - if you have a specific print size in mind that we don't offer as standard, just drop us a line.
- Artist & Copyright: Joe McDonnell