ARTIST: Joe McDonnell
Our first WaterMap in Ireland, and what a map it is! Located amongst some of the most amazing dunes on the eastern Irish coastline, The Island is simply stunning, and this has been perfectly captured in these artworks of holes 4, 6 & 13/14. Click here to view the full course map.
Founded in 1890, The Island, so named as it was once accessed by boat over the estuary, currently hosts regional qualifying for the Open Championship and enjoys a growing international reputation, meaning these works will appeal to members and visitors alike.
- Fine art giclée print
- Hahnemühle museum grade paper (200gsm)
FRAMED CANVAS DETAILS:
- Our most popular 'ready to hang' premium product on textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- Solid black wooden frame sits away from the canvas edge by approx 5mm, giving a distinct floating effect
A FEW MORE THINGS:
- See our Shipping policy for delivery destinations, costs, times and customs/duties.
- Most prints are rolled for protection in a cardboard tube. On arrival, flatten your print by carefully lying it under heavy books for a day or roll and place back in the tube the opposite way.
- Our FAQs may answer your other questions. If not, please get in touch!