St Andrews Old Course® – the undisputed Home of Golf®. This captivating, digitally-painted watercolour showcases the world’s most famous course like never before, in this fine art giclée print.
Inspired by Dr. Alister MacKenzie’s 1924 map, and with guidance from some of the world's leading Old Course experts, each hole has been meticulously researched. With every named bunker, hump and hollow clearly marked, we have arguably the most feature-complete map of the Old Course ever produced.
Perhaps you’ve been lucky enough to play the course; perhaps it's on your bucket list. Either way, every golf fan will love owning this golf masterpiece.
As official licensees of St Andrews Links Trust, the map carries their famous logo with pride and every sale contributes to the maintenance and preservation of the Old Course®.
- Print sizes: 18 x 24" & 24 x 32" (common in USA/International)
- Click here for sizes A2 & A1 (UK & EU)
- Fine art giclée print
- Museum grade, textured, Hahnemühle paper (310gsm)
- Artist & Copyright: Joe McDonnell
- Sales of this item help preserve the Home of Golf®
YES! View our Framed Canvas Collection.
SHIPPING COSTS & DESTINATIONS
- FREE shipping on this item
- Destinations: UK, USA, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden
- Please contact us to ship to other destinations
- See our Shipping policy for, delivery times, packaging and customs/duties (where applicable)
ST ANDREWS LINKS TRUST
This product is officially licensed by St Andrews Links. St Andrews Links, St Andrews, Home of Golf, Old Course, Jubilee Course, Castle Course, New Course, Hell Bunker, Road Hole, Valley of Sin and Tom Morris are all registered trademarks of St Andrews Links Trust. All rights reserved.